Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Ecuador Day 9

I can now say I have fallen off a horse in both hemispheres. And I have been to an Ecuadoran hospital. It was an interesting day. But, honestly, it was a really good day. Just the chance to do something different but familiar was a huge blessing. And seeing God work in unexpected ways was awesome. If you're going to fall off a horse, it's great to do it right around the corner from the free hospital and while you are leaning the opposite direction of how you are falling so you don't smack your head on the nearest curb. And hey, buying the rugged phone was worth it. It at least is no worse for wear. I'm a little (well a lot) sore and stiff. But the injury could have been so much worse. So you know what? I choose to rejoice in this. It fits so well with our reminder this morning during group devotions to rejoice always. Some days it's really hard. But when we choose to walk in the Spirit, He does this in us.

No comments:

Post a Comment