Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Ecuador Day 10

It's so weird to not be in Loja. I enjoyed my time there so much which is an awesome testimony to how great God is. I've had many reasons to lay in bed and be depressed but God kept me going. He reminded me so many times every day of why He brought me to Loja. He reminded me of the beauty of His word in every language. He reminded me of the truth of the His decision to send Jesus to die on the cross and raise three days later for unworthy me. So even limping around, feeling helpless has opened the door for blessings innumerable. Praise God for His faithfulness!
I'm glad I got to spend my last morning in Loja at ladies Bible study. What a blessing!
Oh! And seeing a rainbow from above is probably one of the coolest things I have ever experienced! This is a picture driving under it.

No comments:

Post a Comment