¡Hola from Loja! We are continuing to have a great time. The Lord does work in unexpected ways. Even in simple things like what hymn we sang in English this morning touching the heart of one of the missionaries. And in making sure my fellow female on the team is someone I feel comfortable talking to about life. Making sure I sleep through the night for once in my life.
God put together a great team and I appreciate it. Everything has been super chill, giving me a chance to recognize God is working in my life.
Keep praying, folks, God is doing amazing things. We went on a tour of the city today, and did some other cultural learning. My love of this place continues to grow as it always does when I go to a new place. I'm glad He brought me here.
We've been having fun... This picture is of Jeff and I being goofy... if you mess with the bull, you get the horns... Or so says Jeff.
No comments:
Post a Comment