I know I've already said this but no picture is ever going to do justice to this place. The place and the people are amazing. It was such a great blessing tonight to sit and talk with the missionary ladies. And it has been eye opening to realize that we can be a blessing to them just by talking to them and singing with them in English. What an eye opening experience. I am amazed by these families and the work God has done, is doing, and will continue to do in their lives. It truly is only the hope of Jesus that could make someone truly love others the way these people do.
And on a less deep note... This place would be a floral designer's dream! Flowers are so Much cheaper here than in the states, particularly roses. It's like $2/dozen! And we enjoyed seeing some of those flowers today...

No comments:
Post a Comment