Monday, December 22, 2014

Friendship

As I have been able to spend time with friends over the past few weeks, I have enjoyed not only the individual experiences but just the time I have had available to spend with them.  I haven't had to wait for a day off or take time off.  I've been able to just go spend time with people I love.  There is something about friendship that is warm and refreshing.  It brings comfort when we are weary.  It offers us an outlet for our sadness and sorrow as well as our happiness and joy.

Friendship brings out the beauty in us.  It prevents us from turning to darkness.  It holds us to a reality more pure than the shadows we could become if we did not have some joy to hold onto.  Hold closely to friendship.

1 comment:

  1. Friendship is beautiful. :) Thank you for sharing, Lisa.

    ReplyDelete