According to spell check, “theologizing” is actually a
word. That totally surprised me. ANYway…
A group of us got together tonight to go over various
counter-arguments we have experienced while out evangelizing. It was a great time to just get together with
a group of people who are like-minded in that they want to know truth and share
truth and do it in a way that is clear without damaging the impact of the
Gospel. I am very tired now. Partially because I took three tests today,
but more so because I am so very relaxed.
There is just something about such conversations that I enjoy a great
deal.
At the end of the discussion, one of the group members
asked, “Are we done theologizing?” Being
amused by the word, particularly in context of the discussion where there was
not an air of being tired of talking, I reflected on my time here. Perhaps that seems a leap. It wasn’t though. I have spent a lot of time being amused and
laughing while I have been here. It’s
been awesome.
There’s such freedom to just enjoy my time here. I have just felt so refreshed in being
here. I don’t know how long I am
supposed to be here, but as long as I am here, I’m going to take advantage of
the opportunity to sit around theologizing with my friends and laughing over
the silly antics we manage to come up with at the most random times.
No comments:
Post a Comment