If you've been wondering where I've been and what I've been up to, have no fear that you have been ignored. I have been learning to enjoy fellowship with new people. I cannot tell you how different it is to be surrounded by people who love God like I do and want to talk about Him. I hadn't realized how much I missed that and how much I needed to be refreshed.
It's been a good week. Hard in many ways, but good. I haven't slept much this week. I've been too excited about all the things God is doing in my life. I'm coming to learn my purposed in being in Wyoming. And I'm growing closer to some of the people out here.
It's an exciting time, but I must say nothing is more exhausting to me than exercising my brain all day every day. If I'm not in class, I'm studying. If I'm not studying, I'm meeting new people or talking to people about my experiences and theirs. It's absolutely wonderful. But I haven't been this tired in a while.
I tried to take a nap, but I was just too excited about writing my devotional for my section meeting on Tuesday. If you feel inclined, I would appreciate prayer for that. I finally narrowed down my topic, but it was hard given the fact that there was a lot packed into just the one verse I wanted to focus on. Hopefully I don't go way off topic on this. It would be really easy to do so since there really is so much to Ephesians 6:10. I am just hoping to communicate clearly that we are meant to stand firm in God and how we do that.
You may have noticed that my blog posts have been less frequent and have been less deep than prior to coming out to school. It's not for lack of things to talk about. There are two causes for this. The first is that by the time I sit down to type, my brain is exhausted and I can't think of anything to say. The second is that there is so much amazing stuff going on in my heart and my life that to pick something and focus on it seems impossible.
So if you have questions, feel free to shoot me an email. I'd be happy to answer specifics. Otherwise, please just bear with me as I continue to adjust to being back in school.
No comments:
Post a Comment