We made it across Iowa in less time than it took us to get across Indiana if that tells you anything about the difference between yesterday's driving as opposed to today's. Not quite to our destination, but making better time than we were did yesterday. Thankfully, we did not take the route we originally planned. If we had, we would potentially have seen a fascinating light show as a truck with firecrackers collided with a tanker. REALLY glad we made that change!
Definitely ready to be at school. It will be so nice to be out of the car, unpacked without the need of packing again for a few months, and having something to keep my brain stimulated. I feel a bit like goo now. So as much as I hoped to give you a nice update about the trip, I can't figure out what to say. Have a good night!
Glad you're having safe travels.
ReplyDeleteYou have a good night too, Lisa!